Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daves Faves- Decade (2000-2009)

I took a look back at my my first 10 years of the 2000's. Looking through my musical lens (for better or worse) here's what I saw...














1. Lose You- Pete Yorn
2. Don't Panic- Coldplay
3. Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz
4. Lebanese Blonde- Thievery Corporation
5. Me Gustas Tu- Manu Chao
6. A Lo Cubano- Orishas
7. Una Musica Brutal- Gotan Project
8. Seville- Pinback
9. Butterfly- Mason Jennings
10. Breakdown- Handsome Boy Modeling School/ Jack Johnson
11. Freedom- Jurassic 5
12. Heavy Metal Drummer- Wilco
13. Gravity Rides Everything- Modest Mouse
14. The Way That He Sings- My Morning Jacket
15. New Slang- The Shins
16. California Waiting- Kings of Leon
17. We Will Become Sillouettes- The Postal Service
18. This is How I Feel- Finley Quaye
19. Tables and Chairs- Andrew Bird
20. Misread- The Kings of Convenience
21. Hit the Switch- Bright Eyes
22. Wake Up- Arcade Fire
23. All These Things That I've Done- The Killers
24. Burnt Offering- Blue Scholars
25. They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!!- Sufjan Stevens
26. The Funeral- Band of Horses
27. Song Writes Itself- Pela
28. Hi-Fi- M.Ward
29. Liar- Built to Spill
30. Hallelujah- The Helio Sequence
31. Normandie- Shout Out Louds
32. Paris 2004- Peter Bjorn & John
33. Come to Me- Koop
34. Etoile- Cantoma
35. Paper Planes- M.I.A.
36. Slow Show- The National
37. Skinny Love- Bon Iver
38. Electric Feel- MGMT
39. My Girls- Animal Collective
40. Sleepyhead- Passion Pit

(The goals was to not include duplicate tracks from other year's Faves)

1 comment:

  1. As i tried to think of a word to describe this the only one that comes to mind is "Epic." I can't disagree with any of those, but of course it is all a matter of opinion.

    ReplyDelete